Join Our Team
Al Iman School is looking for highly motivated individuals to join our School. The vibrant school staff is full of diversity, experience, and backgrounds promoting a close-knit culture. If you are interested in joining an Islamic School with a passion for raising Muslims with a strong identity, then join us! If you are looking to make an impact to the future of Islam in America, then join us!
Being a community school, staff members are valued as a critical and important part of our Islamic Community in the NC Triangle.
The following positions are open for the 2020-2021 school year:
- Elementary Teacher
- Middle School Teacher
- Quran Teacher
- Arabic Teacher
- Islamic Studies Teacher
- Substitute Teachers
For Teaching positions qualified candidates should:
- Hold Bachelors of Education or Masters in their teaching area
- Hold Teaching Certificate / License
- Have at least two years classroom teaching experience in the USA
- Have strong communication, technology and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary
- Tuition Discount for Staff / Faculty Child / Children
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Paid sick and personal leave
How to apply:
Please email your CV, cover letter and supporting documents to [email protected]
Al-Iman School is a nonprofit organization and an equal opportunity employer.