The journey of COVID is yet to come to an end; however, applying what Allah teaches (Surat Al-Sharh, verses 5 and 6), we remain optimistic that we have better days ahead of us.
For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease [i.e., relief]. فَإِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا
Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease. إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا
Alhamdu leAllah we are happy to bring to our Al-Iman families a new scholarship program aiming at expanding the opportunity of Islamic education to as many of our kids.
Even though TAKAFUL comes out of the hardships of COVID, it is intended to last beyond the pandemic for future students to take advantage of, inshAllah.
- The new TAKAFUL Scholarship Program offers each qualified student a one-time single payment of $500.
- Payment will be for the 2021-2022 school year
- Families who meet the criteria will be eligible for this funding on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- The scholarship is open to all enrolled students at Al-Iman School, inshaAllah.
- To qualify, please complete the application and submit the required documentation by 4/5/2021.
Please direct all questions/concerns to our Business Manager, Br. Maher, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
May Allah make it easy for all to continue to provide for our children.
Al-Iman School Committee
NOTE: Your information and privacy are vital to us. We want to ensure you that access to your application and any submitted documentation will be limited to the team reviewing the application.
The Opportunity Scholarship Program expands school choice in North Carolina through scholarship grants for eligible children in kindergarten through 12th grade. This program provides funding of up to $4,200 per year for eligible children who choose to attend a participating nonpublic school.
- Current Opportunity Scholarship recipients with eligible applications who renew by Feb 1 will be guaranteed an Opportunity Scholarship.
- All new applicants who apply by Feb 1 will be entered in a lottery and have an equal chance of being selected for an Opportunity Scholarship.
- Any renewal applicants who do not apply by Feb 1 will not be guaranteed to receive an Opportunity Scholarship
The Opportunity Scholarship application for 2018-19 will open on February 1, 2018. You can apply from the following site: